IRL

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hey hey! I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today with my take on Scraplift Sunday week 2! Check this out! Kelly made it and its incredibly fun. It was fun too lift too!


So here's what I did! OMG I had so much fun with this page? Want to know why? Well, let's start with my photo. I got to meet one of my fellow  team mates! Yes! How cool, is that! So I had to some to come up with just the right supplies right?


I did! My Minds Eye Good Vibes has just the vibe I was looking for!  I mean, its for girls right?!?  Look at all those bright colors and fun icons! They were made for me! Camera? √ Flowers? √ Cool fun words? √ 

Well, after I laid out all my stuff, I cut and stitched my title using the Thick Paint Alpha cut file. Then came the fun part which was tucking and layering all of the die cuts, stickers, and extra little bits. Since my title was smaller, I extended all the embellishments!  I may have over done it but I couldn't stop myself. The more I looked at my supplies, the more I found to play with!


I even put a brad in the center of the flower!


So now I challenge you to a little bit of scrap lifting! Join us in our Facebook group to find this and all of our other April challenges. You have until May 6 to get your entries in. Looking for even more inspiration? The Spring Crop is in full swing! There are live challenges, chatter, games and prizes!

You'll need new supplies for all of these challenges! Shop all your favorite brands in the Paper Issues shop for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have so much more to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS