Cat in the Hat Meets Fanboy

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hi and happy Wednesday. It's reveal day for Child's Play Challenges today and I think this one is a good one! It's classic book week. We have a book for you that should definitely bring out the kid in you. Or at least a memory or so.


So, the funny thing about this layout? I was almost finished with another one when I remembered that one of my boys was The Cat in the Hat for Halloween. Yeah, I don't scrap the event when it happens. I do it when I feel like it. Or in this case, I had some fantastic inspiration to get this done!



Since they were little, I've always says "this meets that". I kept to that in the title here as well. I'm proud of myself that I didn't use Halloween papers and instead used papers and elements that go with the theme of the page. Cameras, the comic style washi, even the whimsical title letters. They all the support the character of The Cat in the Hat and the fun that Halloween brings to children and their imagination.

Thanks for taking a quick look at my creative view today. I've always got more material to share. Check back again soon.

Supplies: CS-unknown, PP-Bella Blvd, Making Memories, washi-Queen & Co, MME, alphas-Doodlebug Designs, Freckled Fawn, American Crafts, Stickers-Bella Blvd, Freckled Fawn, Punch-Fiskars, brads-unknown, mist-tattered Angels, Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS