You are Magic

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Day! May Day! How is it May already? I don't know but it is! Im happy to be here to share my first project for May with Paper Issues Partner's Up challenge. This month's partner is Let's Get Sketchy. So you know what that means? A sketch! 


It's a pretty nifty sketch don't ya' think?  Well of course I used it my way though. Ready? I really have been wanting to use this marble paper in the Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful collection.  I though it would be great for the torn element. Yep, it was perfect. It looked so good I decided not to add another strip of paper. I loaded up the layers under the photo instead. I added embellishments in the lower corner instead of paper. This collection is so wonky, I've been challenging myself to use some of the crazy icons and magical creatures in it. This time its the cat in the bike riding past the row of houses!


I layered die cuts, stickers and strips of paper under the photo then built up the cluster with foam tape and more layers of stickers. 


That title? My dog is magic. He has magical calming powers. We call him a calming soul and he truly is. Ahhh, see?!?! All the magical creatures.  Magic. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. It's the first of many posts this month so I hope you'll come back again. You have all month long to join the May Challenges. You can find them in our  Facebook Group .  Paper Issues  is constantly getting in new items. Check regularly and shop using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS