Scooby Who?

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Hey there! I have a project to share today for Paper Issues and A Flair for Buttons. I think Paper Issues has some of the best free electronic cut files. Like this one that I used today. It's the Inner Circle cut file, it's new, and I couldn't wait to use it. But how?

Well, all it took was finding this photo. Scooby Doo and this cut file go hand in hand! At least in my head they do. So I pulled out some PhotoPlay Boys Rule and got busy. Guess what. It worked! Navy and green, wonky patterned paper, small little clusters let this cut file be the star of this page, after the photo of course! The finishing touch for me is flair from the Super Hero set. It was perfect for this!


So Scooby Doo is like a right of passage for kids right? My son LOVED (and maybe still does) it. He had stuffed animals, blankets, books. You name it. When we went to Great American and he saw Scooby stuff all over he went nuts. He insisted on playing games so he could win more Scooby! When he saw what we call Big Scooby, he made Dad play until he won. He was so excited it was hard to say no. He carried him to the car just like that. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out all the Free Cut Files. Shop the many new paper collections in the Paper Issues shop today using DEVRA at checkout or 20% off your purchase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS