Toot Toot

Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday Monday! It's New Issue Monday at Paper Issues! Join us this month for all the Holiday Happenings you can think of. Need some ideas? Try some of these:

December holidays, pictures of holiday décor (lights, tree, menorah, etc.), favorite gift, holiday menu, cookie decorating, gingerbread houses, winter activities. 

My page is inspired by a tradition in my husbands family. I don't have the opportunity to make many Christmas pages, so it was a treat for me to play with Pebbles Merry Merry and Crate Paper FaLaLa. I love the Twinkle paper was very excited about that little elf in the die cut package! I did get a bit cheeky with the music notes from the Have a Ball cut file. But oh well, it made my point!


When my husband was a child, every Christmas he had to wait on the stairs until his Dad blew a horn letting him know it was ok to come downstairs. Well, he tried to implement the same tradition in our family. It didn't work so well. Especially when he had to ask our son to blow his own trumpet!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out the Paper Issues store for all of your holiday paper shopping needs. Everything is always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: PP-Pebbles, Crate paper, die cuts & stickers-Pebbles, Buttons-Crate paper, flair-Fancy Pants, twine-Doodlebug Design, Thickers, sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS