Shalom

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Good morning! It seems this month is all about the Holidays everywhere you look.  Get It Scrapped is no exception. Holiday letters are a great jumping off point for a scrapbook page. This approach is the inspiration for today's blog article.

I don't send a holiday letter and have no plans to send one in the future. I would however consider doing a scrapbook page like this again next year. It's a nice easy way to sum up the year on one scrapbook page. The challenging part for me was coming up with a story to tell that involved all of us. To comquer that, I wrote an actual holiday letter.

I started with a design that could accommodate long journaling. Then I grabbed Happy Hanukkah by PhotoPlay to establish and support the holiday theme. 

This could also be a great way to write journaling from the perspective of each person in a photo, holiday themed or not. I would consider doing that in the future as well. 


A lot can happen in a year's time. I shared what is currently happening in each member of our family's life. For my children it's what's new for them in school this year. For my husband and I it's career changes.

Thanks so much for stopping  by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share. Check out the blog today for more Holiday letter scrapbook page ideas. 

Supplies: cardstock-American Crafts, Patterned paper and stickers-Photoplay Paper, printer-Epson, adhesive-EK Success, Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS