Life: Changing

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Well happy Sunday to you. It's not just Sunday, It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues.  Today we are lifting a layout by a former member, Elodie. 


First thing I did was flip the design. It felt right this way for me. Then I combined some of the Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper with sone if the washi tape strips. Then I felt like stitching. The rest was easy. I layered up some die cuts and chipboard Thickers, a sprinkling of sequins, some flair and I was done. 

I'd been thinking about this for a long time. I wanted to do something for me. Well, I finally took the plunge and got a part time job. This is me at work. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Stop by the Paper Issues shop to get some new goodies. They are always 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: Cs-American Crafts, stickers, paper, die cuts, sequins-Pink Paislee, flair-A Flair For buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS