Buzzed Bros

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Oh Boy! It's a new month of challenges and I'm sharing my first one on the Paper Issues Blog today. Did I already say Oh Boy? I meant Oh Buoy! No, there will be no boats or anything nautical. This page is all boy! My boys and their freshly self done haircuts that is. 

I've been so inspired by Danielle and her mixed media mayhems that I decided to give it a try myself. I created the background using Vicki Boutin foundation paper, art crayons, both wet and dry and stencils. 

Once I had finished the background, I had to figure out the rest. Well, I had already chosen Simple Stories Bro & Co to use.I grabbed a couple of papers, mostly Live Out Loud. I even used both sides! I combined some Combo Cardstock Stickers and Journal Bits to created some cool embellishment layers. The Foam Phrase Stickers are ready made titles. Who doesn't love that? 


There you have it.  I hope I inspired you to try mixing the media! I loved it! Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get yourself the things I used here and so much more! Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Find this challenge as well as many more in the August Challenge album in our Facebook group. We cant wait to see what you make!  See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS