So Cheesy

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hey there! I'm on Paper Issues Blog the today with this little number I made for the Make A Splash challenge. Nobody said this had to be about the pool or ocean did they?  This is all about water, or in my case, watercolors. 

I've been sitting on my Dina Wakely gloss sprays. Do I know how to use them? Nope. Was I going to give them a try? Yup. And so I did. I sprayed at the top of Vicki Boutin Foundations paper, then used a paint brush to dribble the paint down the page. I wanted it to look like melting cheese. Cheesy right? 
Then I took some Vicki Boutin Art crayons and stencils to create the rest of the background. I was inspired by CassieBox and Kelly Feldman, the way they used the drips on their paper.  The only thing left was paper. What could be better than all the food themed pieces from you guessed it, Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander


This was easy peasy and so cheesy! Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get yourself all the things I used here and more! Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Find this challenge as well as many more in the July Challenge Album in our Facebook group. We cant wait to see what you make!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS