Everyday Adventures

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Well hello there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog again today bringing you another of our awesome sketches! Check this baby out! So many possibilities!


So let me tell you a little secret. I actually started this layout a while ago. If I remember, I got stuck, so I never finished it. I started again determined to finish. 

There was only one choice of paper for this photo. Vicki Boutin Let's Wander and watercolor foundations paper. Need anything else? Not really.  Want to know another secret? I wasn't feeling the big background circle. Nope. What I did have though were some scraps of the Beach Vibe paper that I have cut some circles out of. Wow. What an awesome background! I cut another paper, layering strips. Then I covered them with a bunch of ephemera, stickers and chipboard. That's all I did. Really. I see the sketch don't you? 


I do not take for granted that he will spend time with me. Not only that, he makes the time to spend with me. We went to one of our favorite spots, Snoqualmie Falls for a morning of fresh air. It's nice to get lost in our own backyard.

Thanks for stopping by today. Find this and the rest of my stuff on Instagram, @thebeachygal. You can find  Vicki Boutin and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Head over to our Facebook group to join this and all of our August challenges.  Even better, this weekend is our Summer Crop, you totally want to be there for fun & games and more than 20 new challenges.  Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS