Good Things

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Hey there! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and I'm sharing my lift of Cassie W's page on the Paper Issues Blog today!   You can check out her layout below.

I am totally in love with the Paper Issues Monthly kits.  I couldn't wait to tear or umm, cut into it. They are pure heaven. Have you noticed that each month kind of mixes well with the previous month?!?! Genius!  

Anyway, I love that Cassie's LO is on an angle but I was not feeling that. Nope. I straightened out the design. Other than that. I pretty much lifted the entire thing. Well. ok, I made some changes because that's what I do! I moved the title to the bottom and journaled between the photos on one of the Pink Paislee Again & Again ephemera. I added some sequins from the November Swag Bag , and also lots of Again & Again stickers. Did you know pieces of the monthly kits are usually stocked individually in the shop? Well you do now!  Lastly, Nuvo drops. Always Nuvo drops.


I have a thing about cherries. I think it stems from a  poem my Grandma used to read to me. At one time I could recite it from memory. Since moving here, all I've ever wanted to do was go cherry picking. This year we finally did. The day was awesome from start to finish. We met up with one of my Paper Issues friends, picked many pounds of cherries, ate blueberry donuts, took some amazing photos, then went out for Mexican food for lunch. I can't wait to go back again next summer. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today.  You can also find me on Instagram @thebeachygal more often than not. Cant wait for you to come back here again soon. Check out the Paper Issues Monthly kitsand so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. You'll be glad you did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS