Fall Wreath

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with a project inspired by the Aspiration challenge. I made something totally different than usual for me. I made a paper wreath.

Now, I probably should tell how how I got from a cake to a wreath right? Well, here goes. It's not really that big of a leap. I was inspired bu the circles, the stacked layers, and the navy blue accents. 

The fabulous Thankful 30 Kit had just arrived and I couldn't wait to dig in to it. It is filled with the best mix of fall papers!!! I was already working on my Thankful 30 project, and just in the grateful mood. I had seen a paper wreath last fall at a local craft store and decided to make my own. 


I grabbed all of the Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse  papers from the kit, cut all the strips, about 60 of them, then glued them into loops and layered them around a chipboard circle. My favorite part of this is the giant bow I made from the Polka Dot Heart & Bow cut file.  See! Circles, layers and navy blue. 


It's good to change things up a bit!  Sometimes getting our of my box sparks a little extra creativity. Now I cant wait to go make more things!



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Catch more of my stuff on Instagram @thebeachygal. Join the fun in our Facebook group where you can find all of the November Challenges. You can get the Thankful 30 kit, Simple Stories and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS