Special Moments

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today sharing my project for the Keep It Sketchy challenge. This is such a fun sketch with so many possibilities! Let me tell you, when I first looked at it, I most definitely did not see Halloween for my page. I had all kinds of ideas. 

I had a few outdoorsy photos of my son and I.  Vicki Boutin Wildflower and Honey was sitting on my desk. I love the large flowers and natural pieces in the ephemera! I kinda thought they were made for each other. But what was I going to use for the shaped part??? Ohhh, I thought I remembered there was a wood grain or tree something or other cut file in the shop. Yup. There are actually a couple! I used the Rings of Life  FREE cut file, trimming the edge off after I glued it down.  I've been playing around with sequins and Nuvo drops lately. I think they pair nicely. I like that there are so many colors to play with.  So there you have it. A super fun sketch that can be used in a bunch of different ways! How will you use it?




Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Catch me on Instagram @thebeachygal to see more of my stuff. Grab Vicki Boutin Wildflower and Honey and so much more in the Paper Issues Shop. It's 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. Join the fun in our Facebook Group where you can find this and all our  October Challenges. See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS