Thankful

Friday, December 13, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today sharing this project using our incredible FREE cut files. Yep. It's a Free File Free for All!



I used two cut files today. The first is the Leaves and Laurels for the leaves under my photo. I cut them out of 3 different papers from the Paper Issues kits, then layered them. It kinda looks like the photo is sitting in a basket of leaves. I love it! I cut the title, Thankful out of the Gorgeous Ovals .

I've been pretty obsessed with the Paper Issues kits. Here's what I love most about them: 1) They are a great value. There is so much in each kit! 2) They blend well from one month to the next! and 3) The vary in each kit is amazing!  Anyway, can you guess what I used on this page? Yep. I  mixed the October and November kits. I layered several papers behind the photo and added a bunch of the stickers and Nuvo Vintage drops.

Between the cut files and the kits, this was east and fun to put together!




Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. When I'm not here, you can find me on Instagram @thebeachygal. Can't wait to show you what's next. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS