Think Happy

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hey there! I'm on The Cut Shoppe blog today with this layout featuring the new Butterfly Wings cut file. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't planning on using it. I love this cut file. It's beautiful. My first thought was, 'but it's not me'.



Well, I sure proved myself wrong on this one. As soon as I got my hands on the Crate Paper All Heart, all I could think of was this cut file.  To me, the butterfly is inspirational. The papers are so feminine. They work harmoniously. Pink, flowers, butterfly. Boom. 

I used only patterned papers today. I cut the butterfly out of a small pink pattern, then backed it with 3 other papers. Varying the size of the patterns kept it from being too visually overwhelming.  I fussy cut a few flowers layering them over the printed ones, then added few stickers and sentiments, That's all.  Since the butterfly itself it the focus of the page, it didn't need much embellishing! It's too pretty to cover up anyway!




Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Check out this file as well as this weeks new releases and so much more in The Cut Shoppe. Come back again. I've got ideas coming to paper soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS