Everybody In

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hey there! I have a page to share today that I made for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday


 I love Angie's layout and had several ideas for it. I finally landed on this idea using the new Carta Bella Baseball collection. I liked all the elements spread through the center of the page. I filled it with stickers, ephemera, chipboard and of course plenty of A Flair for Buttons. I made it much more clean and simple, even with all the pieces. 


In case I've not mentioned this before, I love baseball. It's really the only sport I follow. As far as Im concerned, opening day should be a National Holiday. I celebrate every opening day with my own party, consisting of game after game and all the proper ballpark foods. Nothing tastes as good as that first hot dog of the season. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have lots to share. If Im not here you can find me on Instagram . Check out all the new flair at A Flair for Buttons. Shop Paper Issues using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS