Hello Friend

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Hey there! Im on the Paper Issues blog today sharing my project for the April Showers challenge. I love when our challenges have so much room for interpretation. Did I want to go with flowers, or something else springy? Ooh Baseball starts in spring! I could do that! But sometimes I get so many ideas I don't know what to do! Well, just in time, the daffodils bloomed! I have a small group in my front yard that continue to bloom and grow each spring.

Well, I went right ahead with Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope. How could I not? This collection is my favorite release this year! It's bright! It's colorful and it's inspiring! The water color papers are pretty incredible and made it so easy!  I used the Watercolor Markers to add some more colors. The flowers in the icon ephemera  are beautiful. The stickers and chipboard have all the sentiments I could ever ask for!

ers 



If you are a fan of layering, these are the best! All of the embellishments coordinate and work together beautifully.


Thank so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you come back later this week to see what else Im up to! 

When I say you really need this collection, I mean it. It's spectacular. You can get it and so much more right now in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. That's a  good reasons shop right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS