Mis-BeShaving

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Hey there and good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today sharing this project for the Get Messy challenge. Yep. I got messy. It's not something I do in a big way. Nope. Paint scares me just enough that I will splatter it, but not take out a brush!  I do have to say, this was fun and different for me. 

I will say, this page was made way too easily because of this photo of my son with shaving cream all over his face.  The first thing I thought of was bubbles! White bubbles! We even have this awesome Bubbles cut file! Guess what I did to it?!? I painted it with some blues and grays using the new Amy Tangerine Watercolor set.  I bet you'd never guess the papers and ephemera are the new PhotoPlay Snuggle Up Baby Boy collection. Oh Yes I did. It's not just for babies! I love the masculine colors. All I did was flip the papers over to the 'B' sides and voila, they were exactly what I wanted for this page.  

Now for the rest of the messiness....I dipped the lid of my paint bottle into the white paint, then 'stamped' it onto the page, with some splatters too of course. I added bit of A Flair for Buttons flair for some color. It was looking a little to flat and too grey. We can't have that can we? 


My son can't shave himself so this has become a weekly Father/Son 'bonding' experience. Or adventure. Whichever word you prefer. He's a pretty good sport about it most of the time. Other times he has a severe case of Mis-Beshaving....



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to our Facebook Group where you can find this and all of our March challenges. There is so much good new stuff in the Paper Issues shop. Get some of this PhotoPlay or something else that catches your eye. It's always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS