Rock the Year

Friday, November 30, 2018

Hey there! I'm sharing this layout on both The Cut Shoppe and A Flair for Buttons blogs today. First, I want to show you how I used one of the Traveler's Notebook cut files from the Story Teller group on a 12x12 scrapbook page. It was super easy!



One of the things I like to do with all of my scrappy supplies is to use them in ways that suit me, and that's not always as there were intended. Well, this cut file is no different. I loved the Alphabet one from the minute I saw it. I thought it would be great for a back to school page, which is what I did today. All I did was enlarge it. Yep. I didn't change the proportion or anything. Then I centered it on my page, using it as a back drop for my photos.  See? Easy! Its big, stands out and looks great!



I stuck with the school theme using some Simple Stories School Rocks collection. I was so excited to use the new Back to School2 flair! The books one fit perfectly on top of that green notebook don't you think? How about that ABC-123? Yep. Goes perfectly with this cut file and paper!  Sometimes its fun to go super themed. Today I'm glad I did!


My son loves school so much. It keep him on a routine which is good for all of us, but besides that, he knows it's his place to go to be himself. He likes his teachers and his friends. I'm so happy knowing he wants to be there.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Im starting off December right, and plan to crate the whole month. Come back again to see what's new!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS