Here We Go

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hey there and good morning!  Our days are busy, so I've been spending some of my evenings crafting! Yay for me time. And Yay for completing the Pop, Lock and Drop it Challenge at Paper Issues.   This challenge is all about making things pop on your project. Make them 3D!  So easy for me. I do this all the time. 

I started with a sketch from PageMaps and some Crate Paper Here & There a. I needed a little extra mojo and this sketch was exactly the jump start I needed. Moving on, I grabbed ALL my embellishments, laid them out on my table and made a pile of what I thought wanted to use. that pile was massive. Oops. I pared it down to what you see here. A mix of stickers, ephemera, and chipboard. Oh, I cant forget the A Flair for Buttons Flair too!  I pushed everything around until I had everything tucked and layered in all the right places. What you see is what you get!


Traveling with my family is not always easy. It takes a lot of effort. It's always worth it once we get there though! This summer trip was no exception!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more projects to share. Shop the Paper Issues store for new product and so much more. Use DEVRA at checkout for  20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS