Cousins Klub

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Good morning!  Get It Scrapped constantly finds fresh, outside the box ideas for my scrapbook pages. For example, today's article uses CRAYONS in unusual ways. 


I decided to make my own ombre background so I could make custom colored shapes with my die cut machine. For the waves, I used 4 colors of blue crayons, binding them together with a rubber band. Putting them flat against the paper, I colored in an angled back and forth motion across half of the paper. I repeated the process using different colors for the sun and clouds. 



I wanted the waves, clouds and sun to have some texture, simulating movement. creating my own color helped me achieve what I wanted.  I used the Land Ho cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create the waves.


We don't live near family. It's always a big deal when we do  get together. For these cousins, it doesn't matter how much time passes between visits, when they are together, it's like no time has passed at all. I caught them being silly as they usually are. I asked what they were giggling about, and they said we are the Kousins Klub. And that's with a K...

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon. I have lots to share.

Supplies: Cardstock & Alpha-American Crafts, Patterned Paper-BoBunny, pre-made die cuts-Echo Park, Amy Tangerine, Stickers-Fancy Pants, sequins-Studio Calico, Doodlebug Design, bling-Echo Park, enamel dot-Freckled Fawn, Crayons-Crayola, Wave Die Cut design-The Cut Shoppe, Clouds and sun die cuts by Silhouette, pen-PaperMate, Adhesive-EK Success, Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS