Party Like a Mother

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hey there and good morning! Well, I have to say its been fun having so much to share this week. I should do this more often! I'm up on the Stuck?! Sketches blog today share my version of our 9/15 sketch. This is also my last reveal. I've enjoyed my time and look forward to seeing what the new team creates!

Just Nick is one of our birthday celebration sponsors and I used the Flower Burst2 cut file, then stitched all around it. So, I greatly exaggerated the circular element behind the photos. I needed to mov everything around. My photo was facing the other way. This sketch is so simple but can be used in so many ways. I already have 2 other pages I could create with this sketch!

I have an incredible group of friends. We call ourselves "the squad". We get together almost weekly, for Happy Hour, and on this night, a movie. BAD MOMS.  Oh. My. Goodness. This movie was hilarious. We all laughed so hard. I used a combination of paper lines, having to do with daily life and GNO. They were perfect, and so was the evening!

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I have more creating to do which means more to share. Come back again soon

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP & Stickers-PhotoPlay, Echo Park, flair-Fancy Pants, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, Must-Heidi Swapp, Cut file-Just Nick, Silhouette, thread-DMC, alpha-Webster's Pages

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS