Love This

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Good morning! Welcome to my busy blogging week. That means I had time to creat so thats a good thing. Anyway, up on the Get It Scrapped blog today is an article about white space. Why its so popular and different ways to use it. This layout and my description appear in the article.

By using a simple design on a white background, there are no visual distractions.  The bright colored product surrounding the photo, combined with the white background creates great contrast, ensuring the photo remains the focus of the page.   

I'm realizing that the older my son gets, the less time I get to spend with him. Spending a day at Disneyland with my son reminded me to enjoy every moment with him. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have lots to share.
 
Supplies: card stock-American Crafts, patterned paper, stickers, die cuts-Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, clip-Freckled Fawn, enamel dots-My Mins Eye, Freckled Fawn, pen-Sharpie, adhesive-Recollections, EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS