Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Hey there! I'm  sharing this layout on The Cut Shoppe Blog today. I used the Mid Century Modern cut file. Don't you think it's perfect for a photo about a home? I do! I came across this old photo of me in my first apartment. All I could think about was this cut file.

I really like layers on my pages. paper, embellishments, all of it. I wanted to layer the cut file, but didn't want to back it with other papers. I found if I used the 'offset' feature on the Silhouette, I could create an edge to place around the cut file. This gives it the appearance of layers!

Pairing cut files with the right papers makes all the difference for me. In this case, Pink Paislee Auburn Lane had the right vibe. It's part fall, part family, part cozy at home. This page is everything I wanted it to be.




Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I have a lot going on and a lot to share. If you can't find me here, you can find me on Instagram @thebeachygal.  See you again soon. 



You can find this and all o the awesome cut files in The Cut Shoppe



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS