52 Favorites - 4th Fun

Friday, July 19, 2019

Hey there! Im on the Paper Issues blog today sharing one of my July weeks in my  52 Friday favorites book. 

This is my absolute favorite challenge we've ever had at Paper Issues. Why? Well, first of all, what a great excuse to go out there and make some memories! Better yet, combine it with one of the monthly I Spy photo challenges and we've given you all the ideas too!  But seriously, sometimes I use this challenge as a reminder that there are weeks you aren't able to do anything really special, but you can always find something special in every week. 

Anyway. Let me share my secret weapon in getting these done in 30 minutes or less. Yep. that's right. 30 minutes or less! It's the Swag Bags ! I get one every month and use them specifically for this project. This month's bag was filled with patriotic, and summery pieces that coordinate together perfectly. I worked with a few of the patriotic pieces of paper and embellishments this week to document our super low key day celebrating the 4th of July.  It was so easy!


Each month I make my own Traveler's Notebook insert . Here is my book for July.


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I know it's been a while, but I promise I have lots to share. If you can't find me here, you can always find me on Instagram @thebeachygal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS