Slice

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hey there! I'm up on The Cut Shoppe blog today sharing this page I made using The X File. This is file that has been around for a while. I've never used it, but always wanted to. So here it is. 

I love circles don't you? They are so easy to use on layouts. They make everything happy! This cut file has the added bonus of the X in the middle. I was thinking 'X marks the spot' kind of goes with my son's first time hitting golf balls with his Grandfather.  

Today I cut the file out of patterned paper from the Echo Park Good Day Sunshine collection. I decided to back only some of the circles. I didn't want it to look too busy. I like some of the open white space! I used a few embellishments to finish it off, including A Flair for Buttons flair. I love how this cut file is both background and embellishment too!






Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have more to share so stop by again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS