Where Did All the Color Go?

Friday, February 15, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the A Flair for Buttons blog today with this layout featuring 6 pieces of flair, yes, that's right. 6! and bows for the You Are So Bow-tiful challenge at Paper Issues.

I got a little carried away with an idea, but it all worked out. I had this Websters Pages Over the Rainbow paper that I love, but wasn't sure what to do with it. So I stitched it, then cut it out, lastly gluing it to white paper. Meh. Still not sure. That's when I got the idea to jazz it up by filling it in with little bits like sequins, brads, buttons and bows. Hmm, why not flair? I hunted thru my buttons and found I had colors to match everything!  Let's see if I can remember what they all are! I used Linen Polka Dots,Two Tone HeartsJust Hearts 1,  and Watercolor circles.

I love how they add another size, and some pattern to the page!  Even the TODAY is perfect in color and sentiment. There really is a flair for everything!

We recently had a snowstorm, or three. First thing in the morning before anything was disturbed, my husband took this photo. the first thing I thought of is where is all the color? It looked like a black & white world. I love that the colors in this paper are muted. everything works in harmony here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Add some flair to your pages with A Flair for Buttons. Shop Paper Issues using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. See you again soon.





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout! I love the concept and all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS