Stay Colorful

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Hey there and good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today to share my project for the You Color My World challenge.

Color is one thing I never shy away from on my scrapbook pages. For the most part, I prefer using bright colors, even when my photos are full of wild and crazy color images, as they are today.  So this challenge was particularly appealing to me. I challenged myself to polish off my  January Kit, so grabbed this one whole  Elle's Studio paper I had left. I love those circles. But grey and white isn't very colorful is it?  Enter Gelatos and thread!  I colored all the circles then stitched a few of them. Voilà! Instant color!

Adding embellishments was super fun thanks to the Pink Paislee embellishments from the kit! Can anyone say monochromatic? Look at how well those clouds and butterflies sit atop of those circles!





My kiddo likes to sleep with his toys on a string. Not teddy bears or stuffed animals. And never forget the blanket over his head. This not only makes for colorful photos, but for a colorful life as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Im really glad you are here. It's really easy to create color fun pages!  If you are out of color fun paper (oh the horror) make your own or shop for new paper in the Paper Issues shop! Even better, use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!  Remember to add your newly created projects into the  February challenges album in our Facebook Group .



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS