Festive AF

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hey there and good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with my project for the This or That challenge. Have you played along with this one? I think it's pretty fun. It is definitely the most challenging for me. As soon as I have to choose, I can't make a decision!


Let me tell you about the first mistake I made...  doing a Christmas page! I know, I know, It's almost February and I don't do a lot of Christmas pages anyway. But I needed to do this page about my husband's attempt at being festive.  You see, I purposely bought the PinkFresh Holiday Vibes papers because of the blue in it. It wouldn't be so red and green Christmasy 

So wait, what? Green or blue is first on the list?!?!? Yeesh. Well, As you can see, I went with green. Why? I paired the papers with Fancy Pants Cottage Christmas embellishments, and there was way more green!  

Moving on, here is how the rest of this played out. I used 1 photo, 25+ words in my journaling which is held down with staples, layers upon layers of paper and ephemera, then stickers for the title. Doodling came next around that awesome PI card, and enamel dots decorate the tree that is topped with that chipboard star. Phew. I did it! Ok, really, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!


This was an odd holiday season for us with our family not being all together.  I kinda had to document this not even half asked effort to put up the tree on Christmas eve. 


Well, there you have it. Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Ive got a lot going on next month too, so I hope to see you back again soon. Shop the Paper Issues store for all of your Christmas, Valentines and everyday Paper needs using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS