Express Yourself

Monday, January 28, 2019

Hey there! I'm sharing this project on The Cut Shoppe blog today. I used the new Spin Out cut file. This is such a great cut file. I couldn't wait to use it.


We listen to a LOT of music in my house. All kinds of music. This particular night,  my husband put on this Madonna album. It's not one we listen to a lot. It reminded me of when I first listened to her, and how many good songs she has.  Anyway, I thought this cut file was the perfect choice to share this little story.  I love that I could give it a literal interpretation, but still have it be fun and quirky.


I backed some of the circles with Amy Tangerine Shine On patterned paper to add extra color and pattern, some I left alone. Since I used only patterned paper, they still have a smaller pattern behind them.

I layered a few embellishment clusters, including Rock On 3 flair from A Flair for Buttons as well. The cut file is such a statement on its own, I didn't want to over do it.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS