Halloween Things

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hey there! I'm on The Cut Shoppe blog today and I'm super excited to share my project with you! Why? Because this is one of those rare times when my page turned out almost exactly as I saw it in my head. 

I'd been wanting to use the Halloween Things cut file since I first saw it. But I didn't have a photo! Lucky for me, I got this gem of a photo of some friends and I dressed up at work. It couldn't be any more perfect for this cut file if I'd tried.

I cut the file out of black cardstock, backing each letter with Vicki Boutin Field Notes patterned paper. Yes, it took some time, but yes, it was also well worth it!  Want to know how I got them placed so well? After I sprayed and dribbled paint down the page, I laid the negative cut space over the white, then placed each letter back into it's original place. I added more black in some of the embellishments, to make sure the title stands out. this page really didn't need much else. I cut a few circles, added some A Flair for Buttons Halloween flair and called it done. I like using a cut file as a title on my pages. This one especially grabs your attention right away don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Ive got a few more things up my sleeve score back agin soon. Share your projects with us in our Facebook group, The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot. See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS