Sweet Dreams

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hey there! I'm playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Paper Issues today. Here is the board.

I wound up using the bottom row: Stitching, Patterned Paper and Enamel Dots. I came across these two photos and thought the new PinkFresh Simple & Sweet would be a fantastic choice. The colors are soft, the patterns fairly simple, the sentiments spot on. I started with the Fresh Air paper as the background. I used frames as the base of the embellished squares, adding on chipboard pieces & die cuts. I finished off the page with a little bit of stitching to balance the color, and enamel dots to so the same. Easy pest this one was!


My two guys were so funny about what they had to have in  bed with them in order to fall asleep. My older one just needed his blanket. My younger one had to have ALL THE THINGS in bed with him. So many that sometimes I couldn't find him buried beneath them all.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon. I will have more to share.   In the mean time. Shop the Paper Issues store using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS