Lean on Me

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hey there and good morning on this lovely Independence Day! I hope you are enjoying your day, however you choose to celebrate! Today I am sharing a project for the new On the Edge  challenge at Paper Issues . Basically, the focal point of your project should be on one edge of your page. 

So I'm thinking this really isn't going to be that hard. I have new PinkFresh Simple & Sweet siting in from of me. It's so pretty. I was so wrong. I had no problem lining everything up on one side along the edge. I used a frame around my photo,  then set that open some patterned papers. I thought the straws gave it some fun, and after all, there are champagne glasses in the photo too! That really was easy. It was leaving that alone that was so hard. The rest of the page looks so sad and lonely though. So I added a couple of small strips of paper and a chipboard piece along the opposite edge. The focal point is still the right side of the page but now it feels balanced!


Here we are at the Grad party brunch. It was a small gathering, with family and friends that are like family. Children leaving home is a life changing event for everyone. I'm glad we have each other to lean on as we go through this process! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have lots to share so come back again soon! In the meantime, you better get some of this PinkFresh while you still can! Its 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS