So Flowerful

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hello there! Check me out! I'm cranking out the Paper Issues June challenges. Today I have a layout for the Striped Sensation challenge. 

You may call this cheating. A striped paper? No big deal. Well, in a way, you may be correct. But I have a story. This paper? It's from the new Doodlebug Design Hello collection.  This royal blue? It's fresh. It's bold. It's new. I love it so much I dreamed about it. Really. I did. I just needed to find a way to use it. I had some ideas but I wasn't wowed by them. Until my son took this photo of me last week. 

Yippee! Flowers! Then the ideas fell into place. Flowers. All the flowers. As many as I could get onto the page in an orderly way. Stickers? check. Die cuts? check. Enamel shapes check. They are layered, clustered and vibrant, but not overwhelming. I'm so happy that this came out really close to how I saw it in my head. 


My son and I hit the farmers market for the first time this season. I wanted flowers. I picked the brightest bouquet, and even grabbed a few 'Horton Hears a Who' flowers as well. It was a lovely morning.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more ti share over the next week. Head over the the Paper Issues shop to pick up some Doodlebug Design Hello for yourself or any of the other new products. It's always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS