KEXP Radio

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Good morning! I'm taking part in the Get It Scrapped article using a Half and Half design. 

I chose the triangle across halves foundation for my page today.   It is a design I have used before and l know how to make it work for me using bold or subtle patterns and colors. I like the ability to substitute a journal spot for a photo, or change the size and orientation of a photo which makes the page look different each time. Today I  had three photos to work with, all featuring murals in the back ground, all also featuring my son, creating their own triangle.

I used Crate Paper Wild at Heart and Good Vibes for this page today. The patterns and icons reminded me of the artwork in the murals.



Ever since he was a little boy, my son and husband have called their time out and about together 'Special Outings'. As he's gotten older, the outings have changed, such as this visit to Seattle Center. This ais a great page for the Dads are Rad challenges Paper Issues!


Supplies: Patterned paper, die cuts, stickers, -Crate Paper, Alphas & cardstock-American Crafts, gems-Queen & Co, acrylic shapes-Color Cast Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS