Up to No Good!

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hey Hey I'm back again! 3rd time in a week! See, I told you I'd be back on track!  I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today sharing one of our awesome FREE cut files! I don't know about you, but I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Can you imagine my excitement when I saw the Perfectly Potter cut file arrive in the Paper Issues shop?!?!  I'll take every chance I can get to weave some HP into my daily life.

This saying makes me think of my younger son and all the mischief he tries to create.  So does Wild Child by Pink Paislee. I mean come on, Danger? Wild and Mischief on the embellishments? Yes please!  The funny thing is, I couldn't find the right photos to go with it. Until this night. This wild child of my own was insistent that something was under the couch. I kept telling him nope, nothing is there.  He pushed, pulled and squirmed his way behind it, until he found what he was looking for.  He sure proved me wrong!

I had to decide on how many photos and their size before I could decide how to resize the cut file. Placing the photos in the center of the cut file seemed to be the way to go. I stayed with white behind the words so they would be readable, and stand out behind the green. I filled in the stars because, well, it makes them more wild! I also played off of the stars, using more of them scattered about.

I love how this part of the Perfectly Potter cut file works as a title, the story and design of my page. This just shows you how awesome and versatile our cut files can be!


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today! You too can join the Free File Free-for-All challenge this month. Grab a FREE cut file, create something and add it to the February Challenge album in our Facebook Group.  While you are in the Paper Issues shop, take a look at some of the new releases, including PinkFresh and Pink Paislee. Your purchases are always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS