Snow Bros

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Good morning! I know it's been a while. I'm off my game. I'll be trying out a new routine over the next few weeks so bear with me. I promise it will be worth it! Anyway, I'm 'Keeping it Sketchy', with a new project for Paper Issues using the Feb sketch. 

You know me, I have to be different, so I said no to the hearts! I traded them in for snowflakes instead. This page is all about the snowflakes. I used the free Snowflake Grid cut file to create the background. What could be easier than that? Umm, maybe backing it with more snowflake paper, then layering more Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa snowflakes onto the page. I love the extra bits of color and sparkle they add. 

We don't usually get enough snow around here to play in, so we definitely took advantage of it. A nice long walk, even letting the dog off the leash to run around. The best part for sure was watching him laugh in the process, and of course getting a few great photos. 

Thanks so much for joining me and my creative view today. I have a few ore things to share coming up so check back again soon. All new releases are arriving in the Paper Issues shop, so you need to check in there frequently. As always use DEVRA at checkout for 20% your purchase!



Supplies: PP-Crate Paper, Carta Bella, American Crafts, Silhouette, Die cuts-Crate Paper, American Crafts, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS