Pooch Smooch

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Good morning! It's Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues today. Here is the November board.


I'll start with the items I used. It was more than 5. Yellow, Die Cuts, Stitching, Stripes, Patterned Paper and animal. First I cut the heart, then I stitched around it. The stripes were created with the Pink Paislee Turn the Page washi tape strips The patterned paper sits behind my photo, the animals are the chipboard and stickers butterflies and birds as well as my dog in the photo. See, easy peasy.  


Yes, I am one of those dog people. But no, I do not kiss my dog on the mouth. It just looks that way. I also love him with all go my heart. 

Oh yes, today is short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I always appreciate you being here. Come back again later this week as I have more to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS