50 & Fabulous

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hey there! The new Add It Up challenge is on the Paper Issues blog today.  This is such a great challenge. Each month we have two stay within or reach a certain mount of points, given to us. Points are achieved based on the chart below. This month we had to stay under 50 points!  


Well, I thought this would be easier than it was. But I did it at exactly 50 points. I used one piece of the Shimelle Glitter Girl paper. called Be a Square one photo and a couple of stickers. It's supposing how quickly things add up! You will be seeing so much more of this from me. I'm doing a whole series of photos with this collection. I love everything about it.


Yep, more photos from my birthday. My sister made me put on the crown and sash. I said one photo only. Then I took it off and put it away. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have a bunch of stuff up my sleeve, so come back again soon. You can still get Glitter Girl in the Paper Issues shop. Get it for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS