Beggars

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Well, hello again! I love busy weeks like this. It means I have to make time to play with paper. Today is Pawsitively Pets day at Paper Issues. Now, this isn't any old 'scrap your pet' challenge today. Nope. This month it's all about the naughty things our pets do!

 the most part, my dog isn't that naughty. When he is, I'm not usually taking pictures of him! But while visiting family recently, he and his cousin were caught begging for food while we were cooking dinner!

I wanted this a little energetic. PhotoPlay Freestyle papers had the right colors and patterns I was looking for. I cut a few strips, then layers them. It looked a little flats I added some chipboard frames from my stash. Since it is a page about pets, it still needed to be a bit silly. I found a fun font in the Silhouette store to create the title. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope to see you playing along with all of our challenges this month. You can find them all here in the July Challenges album 


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-PhotoPlay, stickers-Photo Play, MAMBI, Studio Calico, Flair-A Flair for Buttons, Silhouette, enamel pieces-KaiserKraft, Fancy Pants, Mist-Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS