Walk & Roll

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello there and happy June!  Today I have a page to share using the new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches
Here is the sketch

Here is how I used it.  Once again, I used one of my favorite paper collections. My photo is facing the other direction, so I flipped the sketch. I moved around some and added extra layers of paper. I love this maze cut file from The Cut Shoppe. It made me think of him going all over the place. I always write a little bit on my pages, so I added some journaling and called it a day. 


This is his new walker and the first time he is using it. I had no idea if he would push it away, or take to it right away. He is always so unpredictable. Well, he loved it! If I could say he ran down the hallway, that's what he did. That walker has made a huge positive impact in his life. I'm sure there is more to come.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog for more inspiration and to see what prizes are up for grabs from our sponsors. 

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, sticky brads, stickers-Simple Stories, cork tape-Recollections, alphas-Basig Grey, mist-Studio Calico, enamel dots-MME, wood piece-Gossamer Blue, ink-Colorbox

3 comments:

  1. Amazing layout!! I just love how you ised the cut file! May have to scraptlift!! Thanks for the fab inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the cut file you chose and such a great story!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS