Love & Kisses

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hello! I have here today the newest challenge at Picture This. Are you ready?

2 PHOTOS + POLKA DOTS + FAMILY

Two photos, no problem. Polka dots, also no problem and this page is all about family.  I actually ket the polka dots in the background. Literally. It's the red background paper. The banner is also polka dots. I used a bunch of 3x4 cards from a family themed collection to create the quilted matte under the photos. It another nod to the theme of the page.  Add some embellishments  that also speak to family and the page is complete. 

I chose a sketch from Boys Rule Scrapbooking as the design of the page. I used full 4x6 photos so the entire layout design is extended. I love the end result.


I love these photos and will probably scrap them again so I can tell a different story. For now know that these are the last photos of my son and Grandfather together. I look at them with joy and sadness at the same time. For the most part, that's what the journaling says. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I always have more to share.

Supplies-CS-American Crafts, PP-Imaginesce, Lilly Bee, Fancy Pants, stickers-Lilly Bee, Cork, resin-Freckled Fawn, phrase stickers & hearts-Thickers, enamel dots-Basic Grey, mist-Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp



1 comment:

  1. This is such a happy page, so love your product choices! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS