Hollah for Challah

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Good morning! It's Tuesday, and on the Get It Scrapped blog is a new article in the speed up your scrapping series. Today's topic is creating 2 page layouts using different backgrounds on each side. 

I make 2 page layouts often, but I use the same paper background on both sides. This was a good exercise for me.  I chose two basic prints, dots and stripes and added some large floral prints, reminiscent of my Grandma's house. I united the two sides by adding strips of the stripe and floral papers to the bottom of the right page. I repeated the colors with embellishments on both pages.


My friends and I got together one afternoon to bake challah. I hadn't done it since I was a little girl. Not only did we have fun, I was reminded how easy it is to do. We've already talked about getting together again this fall for round two. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've been busy creating, but not so busy writing. I have some posts to catch up on. So come back again soon to see what's new.


Supplies: Patterned Paper-Teresa Collins, My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Brads & Stickers-My Minds Eye, Die Cuts-Maggie Holmes for American Crafts, enamel dots-Basic Grey, ink-Colorbox, pen-sakura, adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS