July CREATE Magazine

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Good morning. This week the new issue of CREATE magazine published by Scrapbook Generation was released.

I have 2 layouts published in this issue both based on the sketches provided. A single page and a 2 page layout.

The basis of the sketch were the circles. I used then as the foundation for my photos instead of a design element.  I love the modern vintage look of the Crate Paper Poolside collection to complement the photos of me as a child.


For this one, I used a single color matte across the 2 pages. I die cut the panels and used them as overlays. I used some of the negative cut pieces to create the sun. The Doodlebug Sunkissed collection caught my eye for these bright summer pool photos of my family. I love the fun and whimsy in this line.


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again tomorrow. I've got more to share

Supplies-Sun n Fun: CS-American Crafts, PP, ephemera, chipboard-Crate paper, title-American Crafts. mist-Heidi Swapp, electronic die cut-Silhouette

Supplies-Boyz n the Hood-CS-Bazzill, PP, stickers-Doodlebug Designs, brads-Echo Park, alphas-October Afternoon, American Crafts, mist-Dylusions







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS