Oh Boy!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I'm 3 for 3 so far this week.  I'm back today sharing the latest challenge at Picture This.

blue&white +2 photos + frame + flowers

Well, when I was planning this in my head, the first 3 were not a problem. It was getting that flower in there that was throwing me. (Especially when I thought it was supposed to be a butterfly). Well, I grabbed my trusty Paper Issues June Swag Bag because I knew there were several blue&white pattern papers. in my stash I found a couple of stickers, including the title that were perfect to add some humor to the page. I used a wood frame, and a small paper flower.  The sequins and enamel dots are placed to give the page flow.
To most people, this would be considered mischief. To me, this is my son exploring. Truthfully, it was funny the first time. The second time, not so much. Here we thought we were clever by putting his dresser in the closet, hoping to avoid this exact situation. He quickly outsmarted us. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There will be more to share tomorrow, so come back again.

Supplies: PP-Shimelle, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, MME, stickers-BoBunny, Echo Park, die cuts-Crate paper, Shimelle, Pink Paislee, Frame & clip-Freckled Fawn, sequins-Studio Calico, Michaels, enamel dots -MME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS