Fantastic 14

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Good morning and happy May 1. It's new challenge reveal day over at Picture This. Today's challenge is:
two photos + black&white + doily + yellow

The black & white are in various forms all over the page, including the doily which is black. the hot pink and yellow are complimentary colors, and I love the single splash of turquoise already on the background paper. I even used a photo frame, but turned it into a shaker filled with sequins. In lieu of journaling, I found 14 word stickers in my stash that are adjectives describing bits of his personality.  


 I went outside my box on this one. As my son gets older, I'm finding myself wanting to find new ways to create his birthday pages. I like that these papers and embellishments are a little more modern. I do have to say it was inspired by a page kit I purchased a while ago from EmbellishOnline.

Thanks as always, for stopping by my creative view today. It's always a bit crazy around here. Check back again soon.

Supplies:PP & alphas-AMerican Crafts-Die cuts-Basic Grey, American Crafts, doily& Enamel -Doodlebug designs, -Doodlebug Designs, Sequins-Studio Calico, Michaels, stickers-Lily Bee, MME, Cosmo Cricket, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, stamp-Heidi Swapp, Ink-VesamMagic, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS