A Mug A Day

Sunday, February 1, 2015

If you are looking for Red Carpet Studios reveal, please go HERE
If you are looking for Picture This reveal, please go HERE

Some of you may remember In October and November 2014, I accepted a challenge from my son regarding our coffee mugs. He asked me one morning why I drink from the same cup everyday. I told him I don't. He then challenged me to drink from a different mug every ay until I had drank from them all. If you know me, you know my answer was  #amugaday #challengeaccepted.

Well, the challenge lasted 32 days, and I took a photo, then posted it to Instagram every morning, using the hashtags above. That in itself is a challenge I beat. (I am not good at photo a day challenges). Most days, I wrote a small description or meaning about the mug.

The following is a mini album I made of my coffee mug collection, using the photos I took during my challenge. It is also the perfect project to feature in today's Paper Issues Swag Bag Sunday.  It came together so easily, thanks to the Paper Issues Swag Bags. I had actually saved most of the pieces from my Oct Swag Bag, when I started the challenge. Pre-cut 4x4 and 3x4 pics of patterned paper? Yes Please!

The pages feature today use pieces from the January Swag Bag. But I have to admit, there are pieces from the October one as well. Like I said, I saved them specifically for this project.

All I did was cut multiple pics of white yardstick into 4x4 pieces.

I inked the edges of the patterned papers to give some definition, then adhered them in slightly different ways to the cardstock.

I used the embellishments included in the Swag bag to jazz up the small pages a little.

Some page have a bit of washi tape added, or a stamp on a plain white embellishment.

The collage featured on the Paper Issues Blog today

Then I put them in this fabulous 4x4 mini album by We Are Memory Keepers, also available in the Paper Issues shop.

Is it super fancy? Nope. But Im not a huge mini album person, and 4x4 is a really small canvas. Simple is the way to go for me in this case.

There is a lot of new merchandise in the Paper Issue store. Head over term now and use the code BEACHGAL for 20% off your order


Thanks for stopping by today and peeking into my creative view. There's always more to here, so stop back again soon

Supplies-Paper Issues Swag Bag, WRMK 4x4 neon album. CS-Bazzill, Washi-Jenni Bowlin, numbers-Freckled Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS