Minion Mayhem

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Please go HERE for Paper Issues Swag bag Sunday post
Please go HERE for Red Carpet Studio post

Happy February and SuperBowl Sunday! It is a busy blog day around here for a Sunday, so I'll try to be brief.  This page was created for today's reveal at Picture This Challenge blog

The requirements for this challenge are: 2 photos + repetition + splatter 


I had to clarify the repetition part. It is repetition of the photo.  This is not something I really do. But, as always, I rise to a challenge and decided on these photos. I took the small one first on my Instax camera, then took a photo of that photo to blow up to 5x4.  Once I began the page, it came together quickly. The design inspiration comes from the Get It Scrapped Clustered Layouts Scrapbook Coach eBook.  I used paper and elements from some Paper Issues Swag Bags, a few extra embellishments and that was it. the splatter part was easy. I do that regularly.  This also works well for the current "Perfect Pairings" link party at Paper Issues.

Thanks for stopping to look at my creative view today. I've always new projects to share, so come back again.

Supplies: PP-BoBunny, Swag Bag, Alphas-American Crafts, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Enamel dots-MME, Washi, hearts, stars & clip-Freckled Fawn, mist-Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, stitch template-American Crafts, thread-DMC, tag-Jillibean Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS