Keep Calm and..

Monday, January 26, 2015

Good morning and happy Monday. It's going to be a busy month around here. But that's ok, that means I've had time to create. Today I'm up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog for this week's challenge. I like that there have been a variety of multi photo sketches lately. 



I had a lot of fun with this one. However, it's always a good time when I am making fun of myself. 
Cotton candy became a 'thing' at my annual scrap retreat this past summer. It's been a running joke, err, more of a craving ever since.  So while recently at Disneyland, what did I have to have? Cotton Candy. One of my friends found this printable. I couldn't think of a better place to use it.


I absolutely wanted to keep this light, bright and silly. It was a good excuse to use pink too. I reversed the sketch and moved the vertical strip to become a shelf for the photos. I mixed some bold colors  and subtle patterns with some happy themed embellishments. Add a touch of girly: finished.

I'm happy you stopped by today to continue this crazy journey with me through my creative view. Come join me again soon.

Supplies: PP-Bella Blvd, Echo Park, stickers-Bella Blvd, resin & flair-Freckled Fawn, doily-BoBunny, sequins-Studio Calico, Michaels, mist-Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, pen-EK Success 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS