Eat Cake

Sunday, December 21, 2014


Hey there. It's Monday, reveal day for Let's Get Sketchy.   

This sketch is a little different for me. I use mostly 4x6 photos. So to to stay true to the design, I used only 2 photos, but angled them.  I liked the notion of the paint as a base layer. I though this would be a good chance to use some new spray inks I got. I sprayed 2 colors, then dripped some water over them, letting the colors blend and drip. I used a different ink to paint the edges. I used the black and the patterned washi to give it some texture and contrast. The sprinkles of sequins give it a festive feel.


Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I'll have more to share soon.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, Bazzill,  Ink-Dylusions, Sparkling H20s, washi-MME, Freckled Fawn, wood pieces-Freckled Fawn, Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Sequins-Hazel&Ruby, Studio Calico, enamel dots-MME, die cuts-Silhouette 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS